I started doing some “One Liners” so I thought it would be interesting to just list them here with nothing else as they didn’t translate well as a sole post. It may also be interesting to see the order in which they are listed as I will list them only in the order I think them… maybe there is something to it, maybe not.
- Could you accept that everything that you perceive as reality to be your only limitation?
- What if your cerebellum had eyes, then would you see?
- Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
- Do something, even if it’s wrong.
- It is what it is.
- Whoever smelt it, dealt it.
- Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.
- No talking while I am talking
- Do you hear the words comin’ outta my mouth?
- Success should not go to your head and failure should not go to heart.
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace. (Jimi Hendrix)
- You were born as an original. Don’t die as a copy.
- He who feels that he is too small to make a difference has never been bitten by a mosquito.
- When I stand before the Lord, I’d rather explain why I went, rather than why I didn’t go.
- We DO what we believe, the rest is just a bunch of religious talk.
- Of course men can multitask, they read on the toilet.
- Friendship should not be sought, but is usually found both by chance and good luck.
- It takes a day to find a friend, a moment to lose them but a lifetime to forget them.
- He, who doesn’t hope to win has already lost. (Simon Bolivar)
- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- This is bull shit. (Andy Jamerson)
- Somebody has to do something, and it’s just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us. (Jerry Garcia)
- Believe in the power that you DON’T know… everything else is a limitation. (Garot Conklin)
Friends don’t let friends
take home ugly men
Starboard, Dewey Beach, DE
Beauty is only a light switch away.
Perkins Library, Duke University , Durham , NC
If life is a waste of time,
and time is a waste of life,
then let’s all get wasted together
and have the time of our lives.
Armand’s Pizza, Washington , DC
Fighting for peace is like
screwing for virginity.
The Bayou, Baton Rouge , LA
No matter how good she looks,
some other guy is sick and tired
of putting up with her shit.
Linda’s Bar and Grill, Chapel Hill , NC
At the feast of ego
everyone leaves hungry.
Bentley’s House of Coffee and Tea, Tucson , AZ
It’s hard to make a comeback
when you haven’t been anywhere.
Written in the dust on the back of a bus,
Wickenburg , AZ
Make love, not war.
-Hell, do both
The Filling Station, Bozeman , MT
If voting could really change things,
it would be illegal.
New York , New York .
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? Congress!
Men’s restroom House of Representatives,
Washington , DC
Five beers or less
Sign over one of the urinals
Ed Debevic’s, Phoenix , AZ
You’re too good for him.
Sign over mirror in Women’s restroom
Ed Debevic’s, Beverly Hill s ,CA
No wonder you always go home alone.
Sign over mirror in Men’s restroom,
Ed Debevic’s, Beverly Hill s ,CA
A Woman’s Rule of Thumb:
If it has tires or testicles,
you’re going to have trouble with it
Dick’s Last Resort, Dallas , TX